Situated in the busy and beautiful suburb of Westville, Westville Mall offers the perfect platform for external brands and businesses to promote your products and services to our diverse and established retail consumers who frequent the Mall daily. With easy access from the M13 highway, Westville Mall is home to large national tenants such as Virgin Active, Woolworths, Checkers, Sorbet, Nedbank, Roccomamas, Mugg & Bean, Kauai in Motion and Steers to name a few. The Mall, which has been established for over 30 years has undergone extensive upgrades and expansions, securing its place as the Centre of choice to the larger Westville and surrounds catchment areas.
Westville Mall Exhibition Courts
Centre Court (Woolworths)
The central court space is based outside Woolworths and Mugg & Bean and en-route to Virgin Active’s entrance. Centre Court is an exceptionally busy area with maximum exposure to our shoppers. The area is 4.2m x 2m and has a height restriction of 1.6m. The area offers two access points to electrical power.
R950* excluding VAT per day
Checkers Court (Checkers / CNA)
A smaller promotional indoor court, based near to the entrance of Checkers. This promotional court, which is based in the busy passageway of Checkers entrance, can only accommodate
one standard trestle table and one pull up banner. The area is 1.8m x 0.78m and carries a height restriction for banners of 1.6m.
R650* excluding VAT per day
Exterior Court 1 (Sorbet / Entrance 1)
The exterior undercover space is 4m x 3m and there is access to power.
R650* excluding VAT per day
Exterior Court 2 (Steers / Entrance 2)
The exterior space is 4m x 3m and is based outside our second entrance 2, closest to Gateway Health and Steers. This area is uncovered
R350* excluding VAT per day
Nedbank / Clicks Court (Nedbank / Clicks)
This interior court is based outside our Clicks and Nedbank tenants, in the middle of the passageway. The space does not have access to power and the size of the area is can only accommodate one standard trestle table and one pull up banner. The area is 1.8m x 0.78m and carries a height restriction for banners of 1.6m.
R550* excluding VAT per day
* All prices are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Subject to availability and management’s discretion.
Download our Exhibition Price List & Information
How to apply to exhibit at Westville Mall
- You will be required to complete this Application form / Exhibition Agreement and return to Tanielle either by hand delivery to Westville Centre Management or via Email email@example.com.
- A detailed description of your company profile, your products and / or services you propose to promote, including visuals of previous exhibitions / promotions, and your objectives for the promotion are essential.
- No verbal requests or “pencil bookings” will be accepted.
- Confirmation will be sent to you in writing, along with our exhibition agreement, house rules, indemnity form and your tax invoice for your review and completion.
All documents must be signed and / or initialled accordingly.
- Payment of your invoice must be made within 7 (seven) days of date of invoice and your proof of payment must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . Failing which your promotion will be cancelled.
- Westville Mall reserves the right to re-let the space over the period which the applicant has booked, or cancel the promotion entirely, should you not arrive on the confirmed date booked.
- Exhibitors must abide to the House Rules stipulated in the Exhibition Agreement throughout the duration of the exhibition, failing which Westville Mall reserves the right to cancel the promotion entirely.
Please complete the your application by providing us with a plan/layout of the promotion (even if very basic) and attach details of the promotion, company profile, products to be promoted, including any other relevant information such as photographs of previous displays.
Unless this documentation is received, your promotion will not be considered.
To submit your application: Please e-mail your exhibition details and requested dates to Tanielle email@example.com.
You may also hand-deliver your application to Westville Mall Centre Management.
Download our Exhibition Agreement