Shopping during the National Lockdown – Covid-19
Given the Covid-19 crisis and the global impact this has had, please take note of the following precautionary measures BEFORE visiting our mall:
- - Only sending one family member to do the shopping.
- - Keep children at home where possible.
- - Prepare a shopping list beforehand to make your shop quicker and more efficient.
- - Please ensure you are wearing a mask before entering our mall.
- - Make your trip through the shops as fast as possible, allowing everyone to have a speedier visit and limit queueing time.
- - Make sure you leave two (2) metres space between you and then next shopper when queueing.
- - Make use of our hand sanitizer at the entrance to each store and at till points.
- - If you need to cough or sneeze, remember to do so with a flexed elbow or into a tissue that you can discard immediately.
- - Please visit our Facebook page to confirm which essential retailers are currently trading and their relevant trading hours. Kindly note these are subject to change frequently, so please ensure you check our social media pages regularly for updated information.
Wishing you safe and happy essential shopping experience at Westville Mall. Should you require information or assistance on anything related to shopping or visiting Westville Mall during the National Lockdown, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.