Exhibition Court Space
Situated in the busy and beautiful suburb of Westville, Westville Mall offers the perfect platform for external brands and businesses to promote your products and services to our diverse and established retail consumers who frequent the Mall daily. With easy access from the M13 highway, Westville Mall is home to large national tenants such as Virgin Active, Woolworths, Checkers, Sorbet, Nedbank, Roccomamas, Mugg & Bean, Kauai in Motion and Steers to name a few. The Mall, which has been established for over 30 years has undergone extensive upgrades and expansions, securing its place as the Centre of choice to the larger Westville and surrounds catchment areas.
Westville Mall Exhibition Courts
Centre Court (Woolworths)
Checkers Court (Checkers / CNA)
Exterior Court 1 (Sorbet / Entrance 1)
Exterior Court 2 (Steers / Entrance 2)
Nedbank / Clicks Court (Nedbank / Clicks)
Execuspecs Court (Execuspecs / Mugg and Bean)
* All prices are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Subject to availability and management’s discretion.
How to apply to exhibit at Westville Mall
- Applications must be made in writing at least 3 weeks prior to requested dates is required to ensure availability. This may be done by emailing email@example.com.
- You will be required to complete this Application form / Exhibition Agreement and return to Kellie either by hand delivery to Westville Centre Management or via Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A detailed description of your company profile, your products and / or services you propose to promote, including visuals of previous exhibitions / promotions, and your objectives for the promotion are essential.
- No verbal requests or “pencil bookings” will be accepted.
- Confirmation will be sent to you in writing, along with our exhibition agreement, house rules, indemnity form and your tax invoice for your review and completion. All documents must be signed and / or initialled accordingly.
- Payment of your invoice must be made within 7 (seven) days of date of invoice and your proof of payment must be submitted to email@example.com. Failing which your promotion will be cancelled.
- Westville Mall reserves the right to re-let the space over the period which the applicant has booked, or cancel the promotion entirely, should you not arrive on the confirmed date booked.
- Exhibitors must abide to the House Rules stipulated in the Exhibition Agreement throughout the duration of the exhibition, failing which Westville Mall reserves the right to cancel the promotion entirely.
Please complete the your application by providing us with a plan/layout of the promotion (even if very basic) and attach
details of the promotion, company profile, products to be promoted, including any other relevant information such as
photographs of previous displays. Unless this documentation is received, your promotion will not be considered.
To submit your application: Please e-mail your exhibition details and requested dates to Kellie Ettmayr firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also hand deliver your application to Westville Mall Centre Management or fax to 086 674 9163.